my journey through the loss of my first son and the life of my second

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

5 weeks later...

5 weeks ago I held my baby boy. I kissed my baby boy. Today I will write about my baby boy and my journey without him. I hope this blog will help on my road to recovery. I hope it will bring me relief as my heart has been broken. I am not the same woman I was five weeks ago. I am forever changed. I am forever a mother. I am forever a mother whose son is in heaven. I know I will hold him again. I know I will see his sweet face again. I know that Jesus had a reason for all of it. I hope and pray that as you take this journey with me you will pray for healing, you will be inspired, and above all that we will praise God in everything.

2 comments:

Terra said...

What tremendous faith you show in the midst of your sorrow! Love you girl!

andrea said...

I am still so sorry for your loss, I couldnt imagine going through what you went thru and still go thru. You have your own little angel to watch over you and your family now. I know he will help you in the best ways he can. I think the blogging is a very good idea! I will keep up wit it too :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved