my journey through the loss of my first son and the life of my second

Thursday, April 22, 2010

26 random factiods

In hopes of not making every single post negative, sad, depressing,and/or bitching about how my life sucks I thought I would copy the idea of another blog who did the ABC's of me. Maybe it will let you know me a little more than just reading about my issues with death.

:)

A - a big family - I come from A big family
B - Baptist - my current church home 1st Baptist, Midland, Texas
C - chapstick I AM ADDICTED!! I do not leave the house EVER without at least one tube with me. I have it at all times...and it MUST be strawberry chapstick brand...NOTHING else
D - duke and duchess...my two little dogs...i love them!
E - every single day I wish my life were different
F - failure - I am trying to take this word out of my vocabulary when I describe myself and making babies...but, sometimes it just seems fitting
G - gum - I HATE GUM!!!!! I hate seeing people chew it, I hate smelling it, I hate seeing it spit out after someone has chewed it. I HATE HATE HATE IT!!!!
H - haircut - Ken really needs one right now and I can't get him to go!
I - iceberg - that is how I feel lately. You meet me and have no idea that so much pain hides underneath...you know you see 10% of the iceberg and the rest is underwater!
J - july 4th - my favorite holiday
K - kenneth wayne - the love of my life
L - love love love coffee!!!
M - milk = allergic! I have been since I was a child.
N - no day goes by I don't cry for him
O - ovulation never seems to be my friend!
P - people amaze me
Q - quiet time is important to m
R - reservations - I love when Ken makes us reservations...for anything hotels, flights, restaurants...I love to travel!!
S - sun - I love being in the sun...but, my skin hates it!! I am fair skinned and burn faster than I can even get the sunscreen on!!
T - Trenton James
U - undeserving of the love that people have given me over the last 3 months
V - very sure God has a plan for me and I don't understand it
W - wedding planner - if I could do anything else in my life and make money at it I would be a wedding planner!! I love love love weddings!
X - ken and I moved to teXas a little over a year ago from Daytona Beach, Florida
Y - yearn - I yearn to be a mommy of a child on earth!
Z - zippo - I bought Ken a zippo lighter 2 years ago and he still has never put fluid in the thing ;)

There you have it..something a little different today.

2 comments:

tasivfer said...

for me it's not chapstick - it's Blistex. Blistex is Bliss for me. And I burn before I can even get sunscreen on too - but I just spend my life in long sleeved shirts and hats. Nice to know a little more about you! xo

littleharves said...

its paw paw cream fro my lips haha, and i am sure you are very deserving of all the love that has been shown to you, big hugs xxx anne

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved