my journey through the loss of my first son and the life of my second

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Figured it out

I think I figured it out. I think I know why it hurts so much more now.

Ken and I had breakfast this morning and then spent the whole day shopping. At breakfast I said to him, "how much better would this Saturday morning have been if we would have been awakened by our baby boys cry?" I started crying...again.

But, I think this is it. During the time when I should have still been pregnant I could not stand to see pregnant women. But, they don't seem to bother me anymore. It is the babies now. Now that my due date has come and gone...I should have a baby boy with me. I think that is why I keep falling apart.

He should be in my arm

1 comments:

Curls O Fred said...

Many (((hugs))) for you.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved