my journey through the loss of my first son and the life of my second

Monday, May 31, 2010

One more day

Can I just say I hate this new life, I hate that infant death even happens. I hate that any of us have to know what this utterly, overwhelming, emptiness feels like. I have just been thinking about how much I want out of this club...but, my son is dead. And, not coming pack.

But, everyday is a new day. Everyday holds the promise of a new dream, new hope, new love. I will love my Trenton James forever. I don't know how to stop loving him, I am his mother and a mothers love does not end in the wake of death.

1 comments:

tasivfer said...

That's right dearest: you will always love him and that cannot be taken away from you. It may be painful, but it is a beautiful thing.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved