my journey through the loss of my first son and the life of my second

Saturday, June 12, 2010

aubree lynn




I have family visiting from Florida this week. One of our visitors is sweet, precious Aubree Lynn.



This precious little one was born one week after my sweet Trent. Of course, Aubree was due first...but, Trent came first.




It has been so wonderful to have this little angel here with us this week. She is such a joy.





I have rocked her to sleep, fed her, bathed her, dressed her...all the things I would have done with my little one.



At times the grief has over taken me. But, mostly I am loving Aubree for being her.

1 comments:

fuzzandfuzzlet said...

She is beautiful, I am glad you are enjoying your time with her.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved