my journey through the loss of my first son and the life of my second

Sunday, September 26, 2010

a few numbers

I have always felt like a statistic.

5-10% of women childbearing age have PCOS...I am one of them.

1-2% of women have an incompetent cervix...I am one of them.

1-2 % of pregnancies end because of chorioamnionitis...mine was one of them.

3-5% of couples suffer from subinfertility...we are one of them.

there are now more people in the US that are morbidly obese than just overweight...I am NO LONGER one of them!!

For the first time in my life I am beating a statistic in a good way.

I am not going back.

My life is so different at 243 lbs than it ever was at 332 lbs. 89 lbs!! And, I am not done yet!!

I have taken my BMI from 47.6 to 34.9.

I would have never never done this without my sweet boy. I never had any faith in myself. I never thought I was strong enough to do it. But, if I can parent a child that is already in heaven...I can lose this weight.

Weight has controlled my entire life...I will not let it continue.

I have gone from a size 26 pants to 16!!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Way to go, that is amazing! You must be so proud :)
Keep up the good work!

Melissa said...

Such a great accomplishment Trisha!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved