my journey through the loss of my first son and the life of my second

Thursday, September 30, 2010

tomorrow

tomorrow I fly home.

I fly back to the "scene of the crime."

I am flying alone this time. Ken could not take the time off of work...so I will go it alone.

Yes, I am scared. Yes, I am worried the emotions that will come back. But, my family is there. I grew up there. I can't never go back.

Today I had so many people tell me that they were praying this weekend...on facebook, email, text, and in person. It was amazing. I didn't know if I had voiced my concern...I probably did. But, these people cared enough to remember that this trip would be hard. It was humbling. I always think I need to people EVERYTHING in hopes they won't forget about me. But, they didn't.

My main concern is Tuesday.

I fly home on Tuesday.

Tuesday is the day he was born.

Tuesday is the day he died.

Tuesday is October 5th ... exactly 9 months later.

It is a lot to try and contain.

So, prayers of peace on Tuesday will be needed.

Thank you.

4 comments:

Marie W said...

Praying for your heart and your peace of mind. {hugs}

tasivfer said...

Thinking o fyou. ((HUGS))

Antoinette said...

<3 this is a huge step for you (((hugs))) i will be praying for it to be as gentle as it can be

Michelle Karr said...

Will definitely be praying for you!!! (((Hugs)))

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved