my journey through the loss of my first son and the life of my second

Saturday, October 30, 2010

deja vu

I am having deja vu...

this time last year I was pregnant...

Halloween last year I was dreaming of what my sweet baby would be this Halloween. I didn't know that Trent was a boy yet so, I didn't buy any of the 75% off custom es for sale after it was over. I can't help but dream what this little sprinkle will be next year. It scares me to be thinking ahead...but, how can I not.

Last year at this time I was thinking about how this Christmas would be his first Christmas...now I can't help but think how next year we will have a little one.

I see the high risk OB on Tuesday. He will do a full prenatal work up. I will have another ultra sound. I will go back to my normal OB on the 22 and we will schedule surgery then. My cerclage will be placed in the 14th week. That will be the week of December 5th. I am so nervous and so excited all at the same time.

The dreaming of a future with a child is so hard when you know that it may just not come true....

missing my sweet boy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved