my journey through the loss of my first son and the life of my second

Monday, November 8, 2010

4 letter words

When you are little the "bad" words are the cuss words...

but, I think they lied to us...

to me the "bad" four letter words are:

dead
died
lost
over
mine
gone
baby
loss
pass
away
cold


You can mix and match these words and make good things out of them...but, if you use any of them in the context of your child dying...they are the bad words. They are the words that haunt me. They are the reason I don't sleep. They are the reason I don't dream of the future. These words are the ones that have me in the corner...not because my mom put me there for saying them...but, because I am too scared to come out and face the world.

3 comments:

tasivfer said...

love
care
hope
hugs

Tami said...

Sending you love and hugs always!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

you were told once it would never happen..you know that to be a big fat lie...lots of hugs and happy tears for that sweet little sprinkle that's healing your heart, if not only just a little bit.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved