my journey through the loss of my first son and the life of my second

Monday, February 21, 2011

my big (little) boy

his little feetsies



a cute face




chubby little checks already




I had my 24 week ultrasound today. Ian is still measuring a full week ahead!!!! I LOVE IT!! He weighs in at a whopping 1 lb 12 oz....which makes him my big boy...although at less than 2 lbs he is still pretty tiny! I can't believe it most days! He is growing fast and strong. He is more than double the size of Trent and my body it still holding him in...PRAISE GOD!!! He had all his parts and they were all working. It is always so wonderful and reasuring to see him on the screen! I am having some issues with my blood pressure but other than that we are a happy, healthy mommy - son team!!

3 comments:

tasivfer said...

How wonderful! I've been worrying about you two since I heard about the crash. He's just gorgeous! :-)

Michele said...

great news!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Trisha, I came across your blog of facesofloss.com. 6 Days ago me and my fiance lost our son Liam Ellis at 18 weeks to IC (I had never heard of it, either) in very similar circumstances to your loss. I want to congratulate you on your pregnancy and say how sorry I am at the loss of your Trent. But I feel your pain, in the worst and most acute way possible at this point.

Take care
-Jessica
JPatrus@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved