my journey through the loss of my first son and the life of my second

Thursday, March 17, 2011

#2

I dare say I have faith that this little one is coming home! I am giddy and excited at the thought of being a mommy again...this time to a live boy! We had our second 3D ultrasound today and Ian was so cute!!! I will post those pictures tomorrow as they are on a disk I left on my desk at work! It was so fun to watch him in 3D! I love all ultrasounds but this one we booked extra because you get to see him so clearly. Ken was with me and it was such a special time! I will leave you with a little shot from the outside...

7 weeks pregnant...





28 weeks pregnant...he has grown...just a tad :)

4 comments:

Sherri said...

You're looking terrific! Here's to 12 (or so) more wonderful weeks of pregnancy!

Christy said...

You look great! 28 weeks is AMAZING and I am so happy for you!

tasivfer said...

WOW Trisha! You're looking FANTASTIC!! Can't wait to see what you're hiding in that bump of yours. ;-)

Lisa T said...

YAY! So exciting! I love the 3d shots too! Isn't it awesome. My son is here now and some of his expressions remind me of the ultrasound I saw of him when in the womb.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved