my journey through the loss of my first son and the life of my second

Monday, March 14, 2011

the time has come

to put together the nursery!!!!

AHHHHHHH!

The first box of nursery furniture arrived on Saturday and the rest arrived today. Ken has been out of town and got back this afternoon. We are going to start getting Ian's nursery ready tonight. I can't even believe it! It seems unreal that we would even need a nursery in our house...but we do!! I am beyond thrilled. The nerves from when I first ordered it have subsided and I am now ready to go!

I had a doctors appt today and my fundal height measures 34 weeks! It should be equal with how many weeks pregnant I am...Ian is a tad on the large side. I am beyond thrilled about that! I know that may sound strange but I want a happy, big, healthy baby boy!!

Tomorrow we have our just for fun 3D/4D ultrasound. I am beyond thrilled to have this time with Ken to see our baby boy up close!

Today I am SO excited about this pregnancy! My sugar has been high and the doctor is thinking they will have to medicate me within the next week or so. And, the high sugar levels have made me pretty dehydrated. But, I can handle it all!

My sweet baby boy is due in 88 days!!! My cerclage will come out in less than 2 months!

Praise GOD!!!

3 comments:

Danae said...

Getting close! Pictures after everything is set up! :)

tasivfer said...

I'm so excited you're excited!!! And as Danae said, we need photos!! :-)

Jill said...

Pictures!!! :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved