my journey through the loss of my first son and the life of my second

Saturday, July 9, 2011

our weekend

Ken flew to Ohio this weekend...so Ian and I were home alone for the first time. He is pretty good company so I was just fine ;) Ken happened to take my keys with him to Ohio so I was stuck at home with Ian. I guess it is a good thing I nurse him so I didn't need formula! Ian is the sweetest little thing ever. I am so very in love with him. I love snuggling with him, kissing him, and just holding him close. I can't believe he will be 7 weeks on Monday! Where has the time gone already? We are taking our first family vacation on Tuesday. We are flying to Indy to visit all my extended family. I am SO nervous about flying with Ian...mostly because I am nervous about breast feeding in public.

Here are just a few sweet moments from our mommy/son weekend.

just a little tummy time...



look at all that hair...and that sweet little hand...



just hanging in our pj's...



looking out the window...




he is just the sweetest ever...





loves his passy!

1 comments:

Terra said...

So cute!!! You're doing awesome! And remember, in virtually every state you are totally protected under the law, so no one has the legal right to tell you to go elsewhere. If a cover works for you do it, but you don't have to "do" anything except nurse sweet little Ian! :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved